Saturday, January 17, 2009

Who We Are..

Its not how much we earn, who we know or what we have accomplished that makes us who we are, its who we are inside our character. What we stand for and what be die for. Part of your character is who you are when your alone, the things we do when there is no one around to see. You've heard the old saying? "Actions speak louder then words" There is truth in that. Actions do define what our character is. Whither its giving, understanding, honest or dishonest. Building ones character is a bit like the wise or the humble. It comes in time and experiance. Seems like the older I get the more of all these fall into place, I would like to believe anyway. I have learned alot from past experiances, not all I'd ever want to repeat. The things of the past has made me the person I am today.

No comments: