Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thoughts From Ellie

Hi everyone been a while. Life got busy.. Well I'm back and thought Id just tell ya all what Ive been up to these several months that you have'nt heard a sound. Ive been writing. yes you read it right.. writing. I have one book soon to be in print and another on its the way to the publisher! I have had such a blast. I have found that I love to write spicy historical romances. I am also sculpting which has been a love of mine for years. Sold a few on ebay. Building a web site and have big plans on showing some of my work in local gallarys. I have started doing at home data entry work also. As you can see I've been a busy girl. I hope to blog here more often.. no promises :O) but will try harder for those who like reading my silly ramblings. I have new stuff to add here and some new opportunities.

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"
width="300" height="250" id="myMovieName">





Love Me by Collin Raye | Powered by Feedzilla

No comments: